Schedule a Tour
Governor's Mansion Tours
700 North Adams St.
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Thirty-minute, public tours of the Florida Governor's Mansion are available year-round, by appointment only, during the work week between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, as the schedule permits. (Weekend tours and walk-in tours are not available.) School groups are welcome year round. We ask that all school groups and groups of 10 [or more] make reservations at least one-two weeks in advance.
All our tours are scheduled and guided tours, led by the mansion curator and trained volunteers of the Governor's Mansion Docent Program. The mansion curator coordinates all tour requests and may be contacted at: (850) 717-9345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors are invited to view and learn about the history of the six state rooms of the mansion, including the Manatee Sculpture Courtyard.
- Admission and parking are free of charge.
- Mansion parking is available directly across the street and may be accessed by First Avenue or East Brevard Street. There are VISITOR PARKING signs on BREVARD STREET to indicate how to access the mansion parking area.
- Backpacks, drinks, letters and packages are not allowed on the mansion grounds.
- Flash photography is allowed.